- General Conditions of Sale (GCS) define mutual rights and obligations arising from the Seller and the Buyer signing a contract of sale of goods from the trade offer of the Seller.
- For the purposes of these general conditions of sales introduced are the following definitions:
- GCS – general sales conditions,
- The Seller – “SATRLEND s.r.o. Teslova 1129 2b, 70200 OSTRAVA DIC: CZ03965023
- The Buyer – every contractor of the Seller, who is not a Consumer.
- The Seller offers exclusively wholesale, and therefore the minimum amount of ordered goods must include one EURO, EUROLIKE or INDUSTRIAL pallet.
- GCS apply to all contracts for the sale of goods to the Buyers with whom there was not signed an individual contract for the sale of goods, excluding the validity of these GCS.
- GCS are made available to the Buyer on the website of the Seller (www.satrlend.com).
- By placing an order for the purchase of goods the Buyer expresses acceptance of the existing GCS of the Seller.
- The Buyer acknowledges and approves the fact that the Seller is not bind by any contract standards or reservations of the Buyer conflicting with these GCS.
- If the Buyer does not accept the existing GCS of the Seller, they are obliged to inform the Seller about this fact before placing an order.
- Each time the Buyer places an order for goods offered in the trade offer of the Seller by one of the following ways:
- sending an order electronically to the general e-mail of the company: [email protected]
- sending an order electronically to a direct e-mail address of one of the Representatives.
- Each order should include:
- data of the Buyer (name, address, KRS and NIP numbers),
- full delivery address, when such address is to be different from the address of the Buyer this fact should be clearly stated,
- a description of ordered goods: type, dimension, weight and quantity,
- the manner of delivery,
- suggested date of delivery,
- contact details of the person placing an order,
- A condition for completion of an order is acceptance by the Seller. The Seller shall inform the Buyer of the acceptance of the order by sending confirmation of the order no later than the next business day after receiving the order. An agreement between the parties is valid with the moment of the Buyer sending the Seller the confirmation of the order signed by authorized persons.
- No confirmation of the order within the period referred to in paragraph 3, or the Buyer not sending the signed confirmation of the order within this time means not entering an agreement, and does not create any obligations of the Seller to the Buyer.
- The Buyer acknowledges and accepts the fact that, due to technological conditions the thickness of the ordered goods may be different from that indicated in the order by up to +/- 5%, the difference in the width of the film can reach +/- 2%, while the weight of a manual film may vary by +/- 50g (for films up to 1.5 kg), the remaining weights of manual film – a single roll +/- 5%, and the gross weight of the entire pallet +/- 2%.
- The sale price of the goods will be determined in each case in the order confirmation.
- The prices are net prices and do not include VAT.
- The costs of delivery of the goods are determined individually at the time of order.
- The Buyer is obliged to pay for the purchased goods within the period specified in the VAT invoice. The payment date is the date the Seller receives the money on their bank account.
- In case of delay in payment for the delivered goods, the Seller is entitled to suspend further deliveries until the settlement of the entire debt with accrued statutory interest.
- Filing a complaint for the purchased goods does not release the Buyer from the obligation of timely payment.
- The Seller is authorized to make changes in the prices of offered goods to adapt them to current market conditions; in case of such situation the Seller shall inform the Buyer.
- The Seller reserves the right of ownership of the goods until the moment of receiving the payment of the entire price from the Buyer.
- From the moment of transferring the goods to the Buyer or the carrier of the goods covered by the order, all benefits and burdens of the goods, and the risk of accidental loss or damage is passed to them.
- Goods will be delivered on EUROLIKE pallets (80 x 120) not recoverable, INDUSTRIAL pallets (120 x 120) not recoverable.
- The Seller is not responsible for the consequences of delays in the delivery of the goods resulting from reasons attributable to the carrier.
- The Buyer confirms receipt of goods on: acceptance protocol, copy of the invoice, WZ document and shipping list. By accepting the goods the Buyer confirms the lack of visible external defects.
- The Buyer is obliged to examine delivered goods for compliance with the order, both quantitative and qualitative non-hidden defects at the time of delivery.
- The Buyer shall be fully liable to the Seller for the damage resulting from unjustified refusal to accept the delivered goods.
- The Buyer is obliged to keep and store the purchased goods in appropriate conditions, i.e. in a dry place at temperature between +10 to +25 Celsius degrees, protecting it from the weather influence, particularly sunlight and moisture.
- The Buyer is obliged to immediately notify the Seller about detected quality defects and not later than 5 days from the date of delivery of the goods. After this deadline the rights of the Buyer under the warranty for physical defects of the goods shall expire. The notification shall be passed in a manner enabling receiving a confirmation that the Seller received it.
- Order of complaint should be sent to the Seller with the defective goods.
- The Seller is obliged to inform the Buyer about the method of handling the complaint within 14 working days from receiving the notification.
- In the course of the complaint procedure the Buyer is obliged to provide the Seller with defective goods and any information that the Seller deems necessary for recognising the complaint at their own expense. In the case of recognition of the legitimacy of the complaint, the Seller will replace defective goods at their own expanse within the agreed period of time.
- Return of goods by the Buyer may be made only with the consent of the Seller. In such a situation, the Seller is obliged to reimburse proved costs of transportation incurred by the Buyer.
- In case of an unjustified complaint, the Buyer is obliged to collect the goods complained upon at their own expense, within the period of time specified by the Seller.
- Goods that are defective and thus selled at reduced price cannot subjected to complaint. Only assortment purchased from SATRLEND s.r.o. may be subjected to complaints. Goods submitted to processing or production cannot be subjected to complaint.
- Liability for damages of the Seller to the Buyer for any damage resulting from the sale of defective goods is limited to actual damage suffered by the Buyer. In other respects, liability is excluded as long as it is not contrary to the mandatory provisions of the law. In the same extent the Seller is responsible for actions or omissions of people they used to complete an order of the Buyer.
- BY working days are considered all days except public holidays in the Czech Republic.
- In matters not regulated in GCS applied are the rules of Czech law, and the only court for resolving any disputes is the Czech court competent for the registered office of the Seller.
GCS have been in force since 01.01.2016.